The best OCR software application for your PC. OCRvision is an offline auto OCR software for Windows, which can help you to batch OCR an entire folder of pdfs. Automate scanned pdf OCR by configuring any folder in your computer as a magic folder (also known as a hot folder or watched folder).
OCRvision searches your magic folder for any newly scanned files(PDF and images), OCR them, and bulk convert to searchable PDF, by either replacing the originals files or creating a new searchable PDF and move the original file to the archiving folder.
Optical character recognition runs in the background to make sure your new files are ready for keyword searching.
OCRvision can also work in tandem with your network scanner to convert it's scanned output files to fully searchable,archive-quality PDF if you configure the network scanner output folder as a magic folder.
OCRvision supports E13B MICR font OCR detection and conversion to searchable PDFs. It will be helpful to OCR financial documents like cheques and other vouchers.
WHAT IS IT?
- An optical character recognition software with multi-language support which converts your scanned documents into searchable PDF files.
- An easy to use software which runs in the background and makes your scanned files searchable without any manual intervention.
- OCR and searchable PDF automation solution for your scanned files that are coming from a network scanner or sitting in an existing file system.
WHAT CAN IT DO?
- Make your scanned documents searchable without any human intervention.
- OCR scanned PDFs and image files and convert them to searchable PDF.
- Do OCR in multiple languages.
- OCR E13B MICR fonts in cheques and other financial documents
- Convert existing business-critical files, like old scans, faxes, and Office documents into fully searchable files.
- Work in tandem with your network scanner to do OCR on any scanned file.
- Do batch(bulk) OCR multiple image files in the background without any manual step involved.
- Schedule searchable PDF conversion process to run during a specific time of the day or have it constantly watch certain folders for newly scanned documents or image files.
HOW MANY LANGUAGES DO YOU SUPPORT?
- Our software can detect multiple languages within a single scanned PDF document or image.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Companies and industries which are document-centric like government departments, legal services, financial services, and technology companies.
- Companies that provide scanning services for other companies.
- Personal customers who use scanned documents on a day-to-day basis.
- Libraries, government, or non-profit agencies that collect, preserve, and encourage public or academic access to historical documents.
OCRvision for windows makes it easier to convert image-based scanned documents to searchable pdfs. Whether it is PDF to searchable PDF or image to searchable PDF conversion. It has a feature called a magic folder. You can configure any folder in your system as a magic folder. so when a user places a scanned document in the magic folder, OCRvision detects the text in that document and converts that file to a searchable pdf using a cutting edge OCR technology. It makes the image or scanned pdf searchable. The advantage of the searchable pdf is that you can copy text or search for a text just like your any other document. The biggest advantage of them all is the scanned document content now start appearing in your file search results.
Complete OCR automation which runs in the background. Forget about manually detecting text in your scanned document and manually converting image-based documents to searchable PDFs.
OCRvision can handle documents with multiple languages in it.
MICR font support
OCRvision can detect and OCR the MICR line of a cheque with E13B MICR font.
Work towards your goal of the paperless office. With our smart OCR technology, you can incorporate scanned documents with search capability into your smart digital workplace